RFID Technologies CC
Additional information for potential manufacturers
At present this is still a concept demonstration model and we are interested
in contacting manufacturers who would like to industrialise and market this
concept around the world
Photographs of demonstration version and graphics showing
- What will be needed
- Will need to industrialise the concept demonstration model. Will require
some mechanical, electronic and software expertise - in addition to
expertise in industrialising systems.
- We have prepared an eighty page document detailing the concept, the market, and hurdles that we foresee. The document also includes demonstration software or the store planning software. This document is available to SERIOUS potential manufacturers after the signing of appropriate confidentiality documents. Within three months of receiving the document, a short report is required detailing impressions from your study, and indicating whether a manufacture wishes to enter into license negotiations.
- Technology transfer
- We have a working concept demonstration model with the appropriate documentation. As part of industrialising the project, it is likely that you will redesign the system to minitaurise the design and adapt it to the market input from your initial study.
- Licensing takes the form of paying a small percentage of turnover to the licensor for the rights and use of the protection offered by the patent.
- From our mailing lists we have companies from all over the world that would like to act as distributors and installers for manufacturers of this system
- What to do next
- If interested in following this route, either contact us via Email at email@example.com or respond via the form below.
This concept is patented in most of the major trading countries in the
world. In the USA, the system was found to be so novel, that the patent was
granted without an official objection from the examiner. The patents are
jointly owned by a South African Government organisation and a consortium
in which RFID have certain commercial rights. The intention of all owning
parties is to licence manufacturers to impliment this system.
Advantages and market needs
Basic information of Displayrite system
This page is located at "http://rf-id-systems.com/shelfman.html"
RFID Technologies ©